Selling your gold is fast and easy. Simiply walk in with your gold and jewelry. You don't need to clean it, sort it, or repair it. You don't even need an appointment. We will evaluate it and present you with a price. When you sell your gold and/or jewelry you receive a check the same time.
How we evaluate your gold
Here is a step by step guide in how we evaluate the gold and/or jewelry you bring to us.
- Look for stamping: We look for stampings to indicate the purity of gold content. Often times a stamp will indicate if your item is 10K, 14K, 18K, or 24K.
- Test your gold: To make sure it is gold, we test it to determine the percentage of gold (10K, 14K, 18K, etc.)
- Weigh your gold: We weigh the gold on a scale and provie a price per gram. The weight is determined by weighing your items on an electric scale.
- Calculate value: We will give you the highest possible offer by looking at the current market price, the weight of the gold, and the gold percentage.
- We pay you: We write you a check for the calculated value.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a state issued picture ID
If you have any questions, feel free to stop in, call or email us. We are happy to help you as best as we can.