We Buy Natural Diamonds Larger Than 1.0CT
Just walk in and one of our experienced gemologists will guide you through the process. With over 30 years experience, we know you'll get the best evaluations with us.
How we evaluate your diamond
- Determine authenticity: We determine if the diamond is real by using our electronic diamond tester and by looking at the diamond under the microscope.
- Review certificates: We look at any certification that comes with the diamond. Certifications help evaluate the price of the diamond.
- Measure or weigh your diamond: Mounted diamonds will be measured to determine its weight; while loose diamonds will be weighed on an electronic scale.
- Examine quality (clarity, cut, color, etc.): We will carefully examine the clarity, cut, & color of the diamond under the microscope and make sure it's not damaged.
- Calculate the value: We look up the market price of your diamond and give you an offer based on the shape, quality, weight, and market demand for the diamond.
- We pay you: We write a check for the calculated value
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a state issued picture ID
What makes your diamond valuable?
It depends on many factors. Below is a list of some specifications that affect the price of your diamond. There are also older cut diamonds that can change the value. We must see the diamond in person before we can offer any price; even if it's certified by a laboratory.
- Market demand
If you have additional questions, please feel free to stop in, call or email us. We are happy to assist you as best as we can.